How To ESI Set Time and Date
Modified on: Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 at 5:49 AM
In order to reset the clock, you must have Administrator password access to the system.
- On any ESI phone within the system, press PROG/HELP or PROGRAM. The normal station programming menu prompt will begin to play.
Stop the prompt by pressing HOLD.
- Enter the Administrator password and then press #. (Default 456# or the last 4 digits of main phone number)
Access Function 14 by pressing 1 followed by 4. If the system prompts you to press 1 to set time and date, do so.
- Enter a new time using a twelve-hour format and then press #. For example: Enter 1 2 3 3 # for 12:33 or 3 1 5 # for 3:15.
- Select AM or PM by pressing a scroll key and then #.
- When the date appears, either:
Press # to accept the currently displayed date as correct;
Enter a new date in an eight-digit format, including leading zeroes, then press #. Example:
For December 31, 2012, enter 1 2 3 1 2 0 1 2 # (be sure to enter any leading zeroes).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.