How To ESI Record Main Greeting Day-Night
Modified on: Tue, 11 Feb, 2014 at 5:49 AM
- On any ESI phone within the system, press PROG/HELP or PROGRAM.
- Stop the prompt by pressing HOLD.
- Enter the Administrator password and then press #.
- Access Function 6-1 by pressing 6 1.
- After the prompt, press 1 to select system prompt 1, which is the main greeting.
If you have already recorded the holiday greeting, the system will play it for you.
If you are satisfied with the currently recorded greeting, skip to step 8.
- To record the main greeting, press 1. This will replace any existing recording.
The system will then prompt you through the normal recording of the holiday greeting.
When finished, press #. The system will then play back the newly recorded holiday greeting.
To keep the recording, press # to accept; if not, go back to step 6.
- Press # again to accept the holiday greeting.
This is the greeting that now will play when your system is put in holiday mode through the use of a programmed Day/Night key.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.