Daily Call Statistics Report
Our Manage Telco 'Daily Call Statistics Summary' report is designed to help you track and monitor your telco usage and quality of call service.
The eMail deliver communications for this report is manage within the resellers Manage Telco portal. To set the email you want this report eMailed to, go to 'Account Overview' and update the 'Report Email' field.
- Host - Internal domain path assigned for routing the call
- Trunk – Naming Nomenclature
- Active – Current active calls We do not include a value in this summary report for this field(s).
- Attempted – Number of call Attempts During the captured period Completed.
- ASR - ASR is the percentage of the number of successfully connected calls to the number of attempted calls (it is also called the call completion rate): ASR % = (total number of answered calls / total number of calls) × 100
- PDD - Post-dial delay (PDD) is the time it takes to receive feedback after a user has finished dialing (after they pressed the dial button on their phone). This feedback can be in the form of a dial tone, a recorded announcement or the call being abandoned. A low PDD means a better user experience. Consumers are generally used to the short PDD of a PSTN and often react negatively when there is a long pause after dialing. In case of higher PDD, it is expected that there is no dial tone for the subscriber to initiate a call. PDD should be not more than 4-5 seconds, and anything below 2 is considered excellent.
- ACD - ACD is a quality metric used by telephony providers. It is the average length of an answered call made over the network: ACD = duration of all answered calls / number of answered calls
- For example, if there were 62 answered calls with a total duration of 145 minutes, then: ACD = 145 [duration of all answered calls] / 62 [total number of answered calls] = 2.34 minutes
- MCD - Maximum Call Duration
- Actual – Total Call Time
- Billable – Total Billable Call Time
- Charges – Total Charges
- Margins – Profit or Loss based on the call cost and charges. We do not track a value in this summary report.
- Fees - NRC fees which maybe assigned on a per call(s) basis. We do not assign NRC fees to calls.
- SJitter, RJitter, RLate, Rlost - These are packet measurements related to their delivery and state between end points. We do not include values in this summary report.